- 7055 S Fort Apache Rd
- Las Vegas, NV
- Average Review
- Review Me
- Scare Factor
- Spooky (Not Scary)
- Appropriate For
- All Ages
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Pumpkin Patches, Halloween Parties & Nightlife, Hay Rides (Kid Friendly), Safe Trick or Treating, Other Events
- More Info
- Wheelchair Accessible, Snacks & Refreshments, Outdoor Event(s), Covered Wait Area
- Supernatural Slide (15 foot tall tube slide)
- Two Themed Bounce Houses
- Wicked Rock Wall
- Lunatic Larry’s Locomotive
- Mini Monster Train
- Trick or Treat Village (Select Nights Only)
- Mind-bending Vortex Tunnel
- Spooky Laser Swamp
- Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins will be available for purchase.)
- Dance Parties
- Paintball Booth/ Paintball gallery
- Life-size Game Of Life Email Haunt Owner
Trick or treat stations will be open 28th – 31st.
There will be a $3 charge per trick-or-treater and a trick-or-treat bag will be provided.
Dance parties will be open 6:00 – 9:30 on the 20, 21, 27, 28. They are included in the $12 charge.
There will be a good lighting and sound system and a live DJ.
Hours of Operation: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30p - 9:00p
Friday - Saturday: 5:30p - 10:00p
Dance Parties: 20th, 21st, 27th, & 28th: 6:00p - 9:30p
Trick or Treat Stations: 28th - 31st
Admission Costs: Admission is $12 per person.
Children 2 and under are free.
All activities are included in the admission fee (including dance parties) except trick or treating and paintball.
Trick or treating is an additional $3 per trick or treater. (bag to be provided)
Paintball is $10 for 100 paintballs.
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Other - Call or Visit Website
- event open dates
There are no reviews for this listing yet